Sunday, August 13, 2017

ASK ME


Hi there!
This is me working hard as usual!!
I've been painting a long time and I LOVE working with paint. It seems I do a lot of techniques and moves that I don't even remember why I started doing them. I always have paint on me, somewhere.  And, I wear coveralls most of the time because I'm always working in my studio, a client's house or touching paint in one way or another.
I would love to help you with your painting projects.
If you have any questions about painting, decorating with color, etc. please feel free to 
"ask me"
in the comment section below.

A big THANK YOU!! for visiting my blog.

SOMETIMES I DON'T SEE YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME, AGAIN.
 
First things first...I'm texturing Saundra's kitchen walls so the painters can get all of their painting finished before I start painting a pistachio colored and distressed technique on the cabinets.  If  there are other contractors working on a job I'm usually the last person to come in.  I'm sure the contractors  appreciate that they don't have to be so careful around newly painted cabinets.  The texture I'm doing on these walls is a light santa fe look with a 5" broad knife and sheetrock mud.  
You can see the pistacio distressed cabinets I painted in this kitchen.  Also, you can see the newly built vent-a-hood that I painted to look like "antique copper". 
 The "antique copper" faux finish looked sooo good with the pistacio color.
Here is that link:


When Patti was building her BEAUTIFUL! new home I spent more than 3 months working there.  And, for about a year before that she was bringing me all sorts of things to paint for her new home.  She brought me tiles, furniture to be installed in baths, light fixtures, lots of different things.  
Even her weathervane going on the very top of her home to look like weathered copper.
In the photo above I was painting artwork in one of her four groin ceilings in her entry hall. 
 In each of the four I painted different patterns.
 I did use the same colors.  It looked so nice with the stone and fabulous light fixtures.
It was lots of hard work, but I'm very proud of how everything looks now.
Patti has such great taste and it really shows in this wonderful home.
Thank you, Patti! 

Link to:



EMAIL ME AT:   lynberg@prodigy.net 
OR
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment